There’s only one thing that felines love more than laying around and doing sweet nothing — and that’s fitting into small places. They take even bigger pleasure in wrapping themselves in an Amazon box, a shoe shelf, or even a pizza box, when they know that their human thinks they won’t be able to fit — oh, the pleasure of proving your human slave wrong...
While a lot of us find this cat behavior bizarre (I mean, why would you put yourself in a place that looks painfully uncomfortable), scientists have a couple of explanations for this amusing feline antic.
First, let’s remember that cats are predators — and boxes are great places to stalk victims from and hide. Therefore, cats get a sense of comfort and security from enclosed spaces, and some research suggests that boxes even decrease feline stress levels.
Another reason why cats love curling up in small and tiny places, is that it helps them preserve their body heat. The thermoneutral zone for a domestic cat is 86 to 97 degrees Fahrenheit, which happens to be 20 degrees higher than ours. Therefore, getting into a tiny box may serve as a smart heat-saving strategy.
Whatever the exact reasons, let’s admit it — cats can be very hilarious!
301. Got A Problem, Human??
302. Mila Kunis Can’t Get Enough Of That Box Wine Either
303. Prince Milo Says I Fits, I Sits And Hides
304. I Fits...therefore I Sits...
305. Kitty In A Basket.
306. They Used To Lie In There Together
307. Matthew’s Favorite
308. 12 Pack Of Cat
309. Nothing Like A Nice Warm Keyboard
310. Cat In A «cat Alogue» Box
311. How Is This Comfortable?
312. Bupi Likes His Human Dad Clothes)))
313. Just Relaxing
314. Cat On A Hot Cake Tin.
315. Yip...i Fits
316. Any Place He Can Hide!
317. On Garbage!!! Well This Cat Does Not Seem To Mind Ut!!
318. Please!! No Fluff And Fold!!!
319. Tsa Won’t Notice
320. All Your Amazon R Belong Me!
If you enjoyed this photos, please share with your friends!