Despite their shorter lifespans, we may never feel like we’re truly alone for the time that dogs are with us. It’s no doubt that seeing our furry friends growing up day by day is the happiest feeling of every dog lover out there. The special bond between these people and dogs isn’t quite like anything else in the world. With that in mind, we decided to compile some of the most beautiful and incredible before-and-after dogs’ photos to show how much a dog can grow over the time. As most of us might not realize just how much they’ve changed, these pictures of growing bodies and maturity could be a reminder to help us appreciate the fact that dogs spend their lives by our sides as our faithful companions. Have a look:
1. This fella who still sits at that same spot in the backyard.
2. And this noble gentleman who has had manners since he was a wee baby.
instagram.com / Via James Nuz
3. This crew who somehow managed to get fluffier over the years.
4. And this sweet guy who finally grew into those paws.
5. This cutie who never lost his sense of adventure.
6. And this pooch who still has those same kind puppy-dog eyes.
7. This innocent lady who learned the art of begging.
8. And this squish who grew into her nose and her wrinkles.
9. This handsome man who finally got his ears to stand up straight.
10. And this tiny tot who turned out to be fluffier than expected.
11. This flooferton who never really stopped being a baby.
12. And this lady who finally started to take her job seriously.
13. These two who never lost their sense of humor.
14. This guy who became tall enough to fulfill his role as protector of the front yard.
15. And this lady who got bigger but never outgrew her favorite snuggle spot.
16. This sleepy boy who finally fits on that dog bed.
17. This corgi who still doesn’t really fit into those pointy ears.
18. This nice lady who still has that same spot on her eye, even though she got a whole lot bigger.
19. And finally, this speckled cutie who reminded us that getting older just means you become better friends.
If you enjoyed this photos, please share with your friends!