Hey friends! It is well-known that dogs don’t demand too much to be happy. All they want is their owner’s attention and care. But the dogs of my breed are not so easy to deal with. In this article, I will tell you WHY I think so share some secrets how to make Jack Russell Terrier happy.
Actually, Jack Russell Terriers are extremely active and energetic dogs. We are interested in EVERYTHING. We love to explore and especially spend time walking somewhere in a wood or park.
To make Jack Russell Terrier happy, an owner has to:
- Spent a lot of time with a pet! Amusement includes long active walks, playing and running together. To be satisfied, Jack Russell Terrier should waste a lot of energy. In addition, is the dog of this breed is bored, they start acting badly: spoil furniture and cloth, fight with other pets, etc.
- Train them! If you don’t train Jack Russell Terrier from the early age, you risk to bring up an aggressive animal. So, like any other pet, Jack Russell should be regularly trained. In addition, it allows losing extra energy. If you don’t know how to train the dog, the next tip is for you!
- Sign with for general training courses! Visit the useful lessons with your dog and let your Jack Russell Terrier make an acquaintance with other animals there. Collective classes will allow the dog to learn how to behave well. Speaking about an owner, you will learn the correct approaches to training.
- Participate in the agility competitions (obstacle courses for small breeds)! Competition would be a great event in the life of any Jack Russell Terrier. Firstly, it requires a profound everyday training that is great for the active breed. Secondly, your dog will definitely get a lot of positive emotions during the contest. So, I would recommend you to take part in different games and competitions — it will make Jack Russell Terrier’s life brighter and happier.
- The most predictable piece of advice — love and take care of your pet! Jack Russell Terriers feel everything… So never reject them and always treat them good.
So, these are my 5 tips on how to make Jack Russell Terrier happy. Speaking about me, I am completely satisfied with my life because Natali trains me, spends a lot of time with me and just loves me!