A chewy and delicious cookies loaded with coconut, almonds and chocolate! It is such a flavor packed cookie that will become one of you most requested cookie recipes!
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat again.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until it is just incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips, coconut and almond and mix again.
- Using a Tablespoon, drop dough onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.