Somewhere in Greece, a tiny stray dog was wandering the streets unable to eat anything, unable to swallow, just hoping that someone will come to his rescue. When rescuers found him, they were shocked to see what was tied around his neck – a thick wire, so tight that is had created a huge hole leading to his trachea.
It was because of wire that made it difficult for him to eat or drink, meaning without help, there were no chances he could survive. Like many countries, Greece has a large population of stray dogs and they all need help. Now named Paris, this pup was so scared when found that it took the rescuers hours before they could bring him to the vet.
Watch the video!!!
[sociallocker id="37062"] Now watch the incredible transformation here!
All it takes is one person to believe that you can do this and you can! Paris is recovering very fast, he is learning how to love and trust again. He needs his forever loving home, so please share away, people!