- ½ cup white chocolate chips or chocolate cubes
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup crushed graham crackers, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 5 ounce dark chocolate
- Cover large cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Microwave white chocolate until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, pumpkin puree, crushed graham crackers, cream cheese and powdered sugar to a bowl and stir until dough forms. ( you can use food processor if you wish)
- Chill dough for 1 hour or until it is easy to roll balls.
- Roll 15 small balls and chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate and dip balls into chocolate.
- Return the dipped balls to parchment paper and let the chocolate harden for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed graham cracker.
Recipe adopted: Dixicrystals.com