- 1 (16.5 oz) pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 oz) pkg PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (such as kiwi and strawberry slices, red raspberries, blueberries, diced pineapple and canned mandarine oranges)
- ¼ cup apricot preserves, pressed through a sieve to remove lumps
- 1 Tbsp water
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a rimmed 12-inch pizza pan, line with a round of parchment paper and butter parchment paper (or alternately line with foil and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray). Crumble cookie dough over prepared pizza pan and spread into an even layer to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 13 — 14 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), whip cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top with fruit.
- In a small bowl whisk together preserves and water. Brush mixture over fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours then cut into slices.