This filling (and deliciously chocolate-y) Fudgy Protein Mug Cake is made of just four ingredients and takes just a few minutes to prepare and cook.
Author: Grok Grub
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 scoop pureWOD BUILD protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- Toppings of choice (optional)
- Whisk the ingredients together in a mug until smooth.
- Microwave for one minute. Depending on your microwave, the mug cake may be done after just 60 seconds (check if the top has any dark gooey spots... a sign it is not completely cooked). Microwave for an additional 30 seconds if needed.
- Add toppings such as nut butter, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, etc.
If your protein powder is unsweetened, you'll need to experiment with adding sweetener as a separate ingredient...