Hello dear friends! This is Archie. How are you? I haven’t written you for a long and I miss you so much. Today I wondered — what if you do not know about my breed. So I’ve decided that it’s time to tell you more about dogs like me. In this article, I will tell you about Jack Russell Terrier character, skills, and intellect.
Are you excited? So let’s start!
- Actually, Jack Russell Terrier has a calm temperament. Our behavior is more balanced.
- Jack Russell Terriers have an independent and determined character and at the same time, they are playful and fun.
- We are affectionate and compliant.
- We are extremely energetic. We love running, jumping and playing around for hours! Sometimes Natalie says that I was making her tired… So… I’m sorry but this is my character!
- Jack Russell Terrier is the perfect breed to train and qualify. In training, it is necessary to show patience and perseverance, then there will be positive results.
- Jack Russell Terrier always follow their owner. I love chasing Natali when we are home!
- We are unpretentious and very hardy.
- Speaking about children, Jack Russell Terrier loves them a lot especially if they grow together.
- But the dogs of this breed can be aggressive with other animals. So, early socialization is very important. (What about me, Archie, I love all the animals!)
- This is a dog with a strong hunting instinct. So, as a rule, it does not get along well with small pets, including cats. Especially rabies and decorative rats can suffer from it. (This is true, I can’t be a friend to the majority of cats!)
- No entertainment — BAD, very bad! If Jack Russell Terrier is bored, they start to cause damage to furniture, dig the floor, bark, and behave uncontrollably. This is why they are important to train every day and take part in competitions.
So, these points are so truthful! The next time, I will tell you about the history of Jack Russell Terrier breed and hunting skills — this is absolutely amazing. I hope you enjoyed the article, see you soon!