- 1 (5.1 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups whipped cream or cool whip
- 5 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (11 oz) box vanilla wafers
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding, milk and condensed milk until smooth. Let sit for 3 minutes. Fold in whipped cream until smooth.
- In a large bowl (or individual parfait glasses) assemble the pudding. First, lay one third of Nilla Wafers across bottom of the bowl. Top with one third of the banana slices. Cover with one third of the pudding mixture. Continue with two more layers, reserving a few vanilla wafers to lay across the top as garnish.
- Cover pudding and let it rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Can be made up to a day ahead.