- ¼ cup water
- 1 (3 oz) package strawberry jello mix
- 2 (6 oz) strawberry flavored yogurt (I used yoplait)
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed (or 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped until stiff peaks form)
- 1 9-inch chocolate oreo pie crust (store bought or make your own)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- strawberries, for decoration
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add water. Heat for 1 minute, or until it's just beginning to boil. Immediately whisk in strawberry jello mix, stirring until dissolved. Stir in yogurt. Fold in whipped cream (or cool whip), until well mixed. Pour into pie crust.
- Chocolate Glaze: Combine butter, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in small saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted. Decrease the heat to low, add the chocolate, and whisk until melted.
- Remove from heat, add the powdered sugar, and whisk until smooth. Let chocolate glaze sit for 5 minutes until it has cooled slightly and started to thicken just a little bit. Then slowly pour on top and push towards the edges.
- Top with strawberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set. Enjoy!