These easy stuffed avocados are packed with healthy fats for a filling breakfast or snack.
Author: Grok Grub
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 avocados
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 8 eggs
- Black pepper
- Chili flakes
- Fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Halve the avocados remove the seed. If the hole looks small, scoop out a small bit at a time until it can hold an egg.
- Arrange the avocado halves on a cookie sheet, and line the hollows with strips of smoked salmon. Crack each of the eggs into a small bowl, then spoon the yolks and however much white the avocado will hold.
- Add salt and fresh cracked black pepper on top of the eggs, to taste.
- Gently place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle chili flakes and fresh dill on top.
- Serve warm.