Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich — creamy ice cream sandwiched between two cinnamon-sugar snickerdoodles, finished off with fun, colorful sprinkles! Perfect summer treat!
Author: The Gracious Wife
Recipe type: Dessert
For Each Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2 Snickerdoodles, completely cooled
- 1 scoop of ice cream, any flavor (about ¼ cup)
- Start by placing some sprinkles in a bowl big enough to dunk the cookies in.
- Take one of the snickerdoodles, and add the scoop of ice cream in the middle of the bottom part of the cookie (The side that was touching the baking sheet when baked)
- Place the other snickerdoodle on top, and gently squeeze the sandwich together until the ice cream is sticking outside of the cookies just a little bit. You can smooth or spread the ice cream with your fingers, if necessary.
- Roll the edges of the Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich in the bowl of sprinkles until the visible ice cream is totally covered.
- Serve immediately or place immediately in the freezer until ready to serve