- 1 large container (16 oz) strawberries
- ½ c. strawberry All-Fruit
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 2 tsp. orange juice
- Serve with: lemon or other flavor sorbet
- Make Sauce: Combine ingredients in a medium bowl; let stand at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Process 1⁄2 cup in food processor until puréed. Spoon into a ziptop bag.
- To serve: Spoon sauce on each plate; top with a scoop of sorbet. Cut tip off corner of ziptop bag; pipe purée on sorbet. The sauce is also good on puddings, plain cakes and ice cream.
Tips & Techniques