- 2 cups Sweetcream Salted Butter (softened)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 6 cups Flour
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixer until well mixed.
- Add vanilla and eggs, mix well.
- Add baking powder, mix well.
- Incorporate flour two cups at a time until well blended.
- Do not chill cookie dough, roll out with rolling pin and use cookie cutters to create desired shape.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 6-8 minutes depending on cookie size. Bake only until the bottoms of the cookies get a golden brown.http://www.twosisterscrafting.com/best-sugar-cookie-recipe/